- Red Tag Specials
- Pre Owned
- In Stock Inventory
Shop by Brand
- All Brands
- Build and Price
- AMCO Manufacturing Inc.
- Arctic Cat
- Armstrong AG
- Art's Way
- Blue Diamond
- Bush Hog
- Diamond Mowers
- E-Z-GO Golf Carts
- Great Plains
- New Holland CE
- New Holland Ag
- Paladin Attachments
- Werk-Brau Co.
- Buckeye Hydraulic
- Covington / Cole
- Elston Manufacturing
- Grace Manufacturing
- Kelley Manufacturing
- Legend Attachments
- MK Martin
- Ogden Metalworks
- Reist Industries
- S3 Delta Harrows
- Tri-L Manufacture
- Kirchner Machine
- Remcor Sprayer
- Tar River
- A&B Eagle Line
- General Implement
- T & S Trip Hopper
- About Us
- Custom Builds
- Contact Us
Bush Hog 3815
Double tap to zoom
3815 Flex Wing Rotary Cutters 3815
The Heavy Weight
The 3815 is the heaviest built Bush Hog® Flex-Wing for the toughest cutting conditions. It is recognized by right-of-way contractors and large land owners as the Flex-Wing that can perform over the most rugged terrain. The ease of maintenance features and durability, reliability and performance make the 3815 the highest value for your investment.
The Heavy Weight
The 3815 is the heaviest built Bush Hog® Flex-Wing for the toughest cutting conditions. It is recognized by right-of-way contractors and large land owners as the Flex-Wing that can perform over the most rugged terrain. The ease of maintenance features and durability, reliability and performance make... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Wing and center skids are 3/8-inch thick for extended wear and outside edges are turned up at 45 degrees to stop heavy ground contact that might damage the sidebands.
- Center section axle spindles are centered on the axle arm for equalized loading of vertical forces.
- Grease fittings and spring steel bushings at axle pivot points for longer life.
- Free wing float without movement of the hydraulic cylinder rod is 22° down and 45° up.
- Improved suspension that absorbs more shock loads at the tires.
- Industry first — 3-inches O.D. output shaft in cutting gearboxes.
- Reinforced blade pans for maximum durability in heavy cutting conditions.
- Wing drivelines are ASAE Cat.5 for use in heavy cutting conditions.
- Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked
- E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points, reducing service times.
- Seven gauge deck plates for stronger decks that are less susceptible to damage.
- Heavy, durable axle arms withstand the shock and bending loads generated when used on the roughest terrain.
- The Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked as often as you walk around the machine. Never climb onto the cutter again to check the gearbox oil levels.
- Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the pto CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points. Since all grease fittings on all drivelines are in an up position on every 5th revolution, service times are reduced
|CUTTING HEIGHT||2″ -14″|
|CUTTING CAPACITY||4 1/2"|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH*||8' 2"|
|TRANSPORT HEIGHT**||7' 3"|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH***||15' 3"|
|APPROXIMATE WEIGHT (LB)||6,000|
|APPROXIMATE TONGUE WEIGHT (LB.)||2,200|
|MINIMUM TRACTOR PTO HP||60|
|HITCH||"PERMA-LEVEL" OR BALL HITCH|
|CENTER DECK||11GA OVER 7GA|
|WING CUTTING ANGLES||22° DOWN AND 45° UP|
|WING LEVEL ADJUSTMENT||TURNBUCKLES|
|SIDEBANDS||1/4″ X 13 1/2″|
|TRANSFER GEARBOX (HP)||250|
|CUTTING GEARBOX (HP)||225|
|INPUT DRIVELINE||CATEGORY 6|
|CUTTING DRIVELINES||CATEGORY 5|
|BLADE HOLDER||7GA ROUND|
|BLADES||1/2″ X 4″|
|BLADE TIP SPEED (FPM)||16,286|
|AXLE SUSPENSION||SPRINGS @ EACH AXLE|
|CENTER & WING HYDRAULICS||3 HOSES STANDARD|
|SAFETY TOW CHAIN||STANDARD|
|PTO DRIVELINE SUPPORT||OPTIONAL|
*Measured from Wing Skid to Wing Skid when Folded
**Measured at Maximum Transport Height
***Measured from hitch tip to rear of 21″ Laminated Tire
Pre Owned Inventory
Our Showroom1701 West Travis
La Grange, Tx 78945
Hours of OperationMon. - Fri.: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat.: 8:00am - 12:00pm
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.