- Red Tag Specials
- Pre Owned
- In Stock Inventory
Shop by Brand
- All Brands
- Build and Price
- AMCO Manufacturing Inc.
- Arctic Cat
- Armstrong AG
- Art's Way
- Blue Diamond
- Bush Hog
- Diamond Mowers
- E-Z-GO Golf Carts
- Great Plains
- New Holland CE
- New Holland Ag
- Paladin Attachments
- Werk-Brau Co.
- Buckeye Hydraulic
- Covington / Cole
- Elston Manufacturing
- Grace Manufacturing
- Kelley Manufacturing
- Legend Attachments
- MK Martin
- Ogden Metalworks
- Reist Industries
- S3 Delta Harrows
- Tri-L Manufacture
- Kirchner Machine
- Remcor Sprayer
- Tar River
- A&B Eagle Line
- General Implement
- T & S Trip Hopper
- About Us
- Custom Builds
- Contact Us
H&S 1230 – 30′
Shop by Brand / H&S / Forage Boxes / 1200 Series Big Dog Rear Unload Forage Boxes / 1230 – 30′
Double tap to zoom
1200 Series Big Dog Rear Unload Forage Boxes 1230 – 30′
Get a Quote »
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to a friend »
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- PL88C open barrel pintle chain @ 29,900# per strand = 119,600#, w/2″ x 1″ x 3/16″ formed apron channels for apron cross bars.
- Truck Mounted Box: Choice of Top Pivot Door w/Hydraulic Gate Delay, or Barn Doors w/Air Closure.
- Chassis Mount Box: Choice of Top Pivot Door w/Hydraulic Gate Delay, or Barn Doors w/Hydraulic Closure.
- The “BIG DOG” features 1″ steel lines to the back of the box and DUAL HYDRAULIC MOTORS. The motors evenly drive the dual gear case drive system for more power and less shaft stress than a single motor system.
- The drive shaft features MD nylon reversible style bearings.
- Panels above the rear wheels act as a chain slide for the main apron, and protect mud and debris from getting to the apron chain.
- 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Sides.
- The floor is ½″ thick virgin grade solid poly.
- 2 large front window for viewing when unloading.
- The idler apron shaft assembly features 6 tooth machined steel sprockets with bronze idler bushings.
- Apron tension adjustment is made by tightening the 4 spring loaded tightener bolts on the front of the box. The spring loaded tighteners maintain tension on the apron during start up and operation.
- Spring Loaded Main Apron Tighteners.
- LED Lighting.
- Options include a front fold-down actuator, rollback tarp, and a grain hopper.
|1230 – 30′|
|CAPACITY – STRUCK LEVEL||1752 cu. ft.|
|OVERALL LENGTH||31′ 7″|
|OVERALL HEIGHT INCLUDING TAILGATE||N/A|
|DRIVE SYSTEM||Dual Hydraulic Motors|
|FINAL DRIVE SYSTEM||Dual Gear Case Drive System|
|MAIN APRON CHAIN & SLATS||PL88C Open Barrel Pintle 2″ x 1″ x 3/16″ Formed Apron Channels|
|REAR DRIVE SHAFT||2¼″ 1045 Steel|
|FRONT IDLER SHAFT||1¾″ 1045 Steel|
|UPRIGHTS||2″ x 2″ x 3/16″ Tubular Steel Set on 16″ Centers|
|UNLOAD TIME||Dependent on Tractor Hydraulic System & GPMs|
|WALL MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|FLOOR MATERIAL||Virgin Grade Poly|
|AIR GATE DELAY SYSTEM||Standard|
|REAR DOOR LATCHING||Automatic|
|FRONT VIEWING WINDOWS||2|
|CUSTOMER FARM NAME||Standard|
Pre Owned Inventory
Our Showroom1701 West Travis
La Grange, Tx 78945
Hours of OperationMon. - Fri.: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat.: 8:00am - 12:00pm
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.