- Red Tag Specials
- Pre Owned
- In Stock Inventory
Shop by Brand
- All Brands
- Build and Price
- AMCO Manufacturing Inc.
- Arctic Cat
- Armstrong AG
- Art's Way
- Blue Diamond
- Bush Hog
- Diamond Mowers
- E-Z-GO Golf Carts
- Great Plains
- New Holland CE
- New Holland Ag
- Paladin Attachments
- Werk-Brau Co.
- Buckeye Hydraulic
- Covington / Cole
- Elston Manufacturing
- Grace Manufacturing
- Kelley Manufacturing
- Legend Attachments
- MK Martin
- Ogden Metalworks
- Reist Industries
- S3 Delta Harrows
- Tri-L Manufacture
- Kirchner Machine
- Remcor Sprayer
- Tar River
- A&B Eagle Line
- General Implement
- T & S Trip Hopper
- About Us
- Custom Builds
- Contact Us
Shop by Brand / H&S / Forage Boxes / 6200 Series "Heavy Duty" Front & Rear Unload Forage Boxes / 6219
Double tap to zoom
6200 Series "Heavy Duty" Front & Rear Unload Forage Boxes 6219
Get a Quote »
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to a friend »
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- The 6200 Series Forage Boxes are front & rear unload only.
- Available in either HD 7-4 (cross conveyor), or HD Twin Auger front unload systems w/hydraulic front unload drive as standard, and PTO drive front unload as optional.
- 2″ Apron Drive Shaft.
- Faster unload time and the smoothest unloading system on the market.
- New swept back unit design.
- H&S uses three – 18″ 4 bar H.D. spiral type beaters – not augers. Aggressive in handling tough material, they are even feeding.
- Beater shafts are 1¼″ & equipped with greaseable bearings and are mounted in the head, not auxiliary panels in the box.
- Easy install 4th beater w/knock-out lugs.
- A simple trouble-free variable speed drive lets you match just the right unload speed to the crop type, load condition and blower capacity.
- A separate clutch allows you to start and clear the cross conveyor or augers before you start the beaters or main apron conveyors.
- 6200 Series Forage Box frames feature heavy 5″ channel cross members and 2.5″ x 2.5″ side stakes.
- On the rear unload system, once the tailgate safety lock is released, the self-locking mechanism unlocks automatically while unloading and locks shut when the tailgate closes.
- The Rear Unload Drive System features a quick change pin.
- 7+4 Models – Standard Spring Assist 24″ Cross Conveyor Extension has the ability to tip DOWNWARD 22 degrees.
- Spring Loaded Tighteners on Beaters.
- Remote grease zerks for the beater bearings.
|6219 7-4 & TWIN AUGER|
|Inside Height (floor to top of side)||86″|
|Overall Length||24′ 3″|
|Box Side Height||106″|
|Overall Height @ Top Door Pivot||122″|
|Cubic Ft. Cap. - No Roof/Struck||986.30 cu. ft.|
|Cross-Conveyor - HD 7-4||22″ WIDE - CA550 CHAIN WITH WELDED SLATS|
|Beaters||3 - 18″ - 4 BAR SPIRAL|
|Main Apron Speed||VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE — 12 UNLOAD SPEEDS|
|Front Drive System||BRONZE WORM GEAR BOX — #80 ROLLER CHAIN — 2″ MAIN APRON DRIVE SHAFT|
|Drive||HYDRAULIC DRIVE STANDARD/540 PTO OPTIONAL|
|Emergency Stop Clutch||STANDARD|
|Rear Unload Drive||HYDRAULIC|
|Rear Unload Speed||UNLOAD TIME IS DEPENDENT ON TRACTOR R.P.M., HYDRAULIC PRESSURE AND G.P.M.|
|Rear Endgate||AUTOMATIC LOCK AND UNLOCK|
|Rear Gate Delay||STANDARD|
Pre Owned Inventory
Our Showroom1701 West Travis
La Grange, Tx 78945
Hours of OperationMon. - Fri.: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat.: 8:00am - 12:00pm
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.