- Red Tag Specials
- Pre Owned
- In Stock Inventory
Shop by Brand
- All Brands
- Build and Price
- AMCO Manufacturing Inc.
- Arctic Cat
- Armstrong AG
- Art's Way
- Blue Diamond
- Bush Hog
- Diamond Mowers
- E-Z-GO Golf Carts
- Great Plains
- New Holland CE
- New Holland Ag
- Paladin Attachments
- Werk-Brau Co.
- Buckeye Hydraulic
- Covington / Cole
- Elston Manufacturing
- Grace Manufacturing
- Kelley Manufacturing
- Legend Attachments
- MK Martin
- Ogden Metalworks
- Reist Industries
- S3 Delta Harrows
- Tri-L Manufacture
- Kirchner Machine
- Remcor Sprayer
- Tar River
- A&B Eagle Line
- General Implement
- T & S Trip Hopper
- About Us
- Custom Builds
- Contact Us
H&S Model HPH4255
Shop by Brand / H&S / Manure Spreaders / Hydraulic Push / Model HPH4255
Double tap to zoom
Hydraulic Push Model HPH4255
Get a Quote »
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to a friend »
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Horizontal beaters.
- All Hydraulic Push models use solid virgin grade poly with UV inhibitor, for the floor and sides allowing less friction.
- The hydraulic endgate has 2 cylinders with ⅜″ hose and pipe for faster operation in cold weather.
- A top beater is standard equipment.
- Heavy duty rectangular tubing is used for the pole to ensure strength and long life. Structural channel floor supports spaced 9 ½″ apart are used for maximum floor support.
- The HP’s PTO beater drive system is driven by the unique center drive system that consists of a straight shaft off the PTO underneath the manure spreader to an angle gearbox in the rear, and over to the beater drive sprocket.
- #80 chains are used for strength and long life and easy open shields makes lubrication easy.
- The Hydraulic Push-Off System on all models features two hydraulic cylinders that sequence to reduce push-off forces for fast unloading of material.
- Beater blades are replaceable and the beater assembly is removable for stockpiling manure.
- Removal of the beater assembly is done by simply removing the mounting bolts and a drive chain.
|CAPACITY - OLD RATING||550 Bushel|
|CAPACITY CU. FT, STRUCK LEVEL||430|
|SIDE LOADING HEIGHT||81″|
|2ND OR VERTICAL BEATER HEIGHT||86 ¾″|
|HEIGHT-TOP OF HYD. END GATE (W/O HOOK)||85 ½″|
|HEIGHT-TOP OF SCREEN (VERT. BEATER ONLY)||N/A|
|OVERALL WIDTH W/TIRES||10′ 2″|
|OVERALL LENGTH||26′ 5″|
|STANDARD NUMBER OF BEATERS||2|
|HORIZONTAL BEATER DIAMETER/LOWER||29″|
|HORIZONTAL BEATER DIAMETER/UPPER||29″|
|VERTICAL BEATER DIAMETER||N/A|
|REPLACEABLE BEATER PADDLES||YES|
|REMOVEABLE BEATER ASSEMBLY||YES|
|HYDRAULIC PUSH CYLINDER DIAMETER||4 ½″|
|HYDRAULIC PUSH CYLINDER HOSE DIAMETER||½″|
|TIRE SIZE - STANDARD||425 x 22.5|
|TIRE SIZE - OPTIONAL||600/50 x 22.5|
|HYDRAULIC END GATE||Standard|
|CYLINDERS ON HYDRAULIC END GATE||2 W-⅜″ Hose|
|WOOD SIDE RAILS||Standard|
|540 RPM PTO|
|w/ OVER RUNNING TORQUE LIMITING CLUTCH||N/A|
|1,000 PRM PTO|
|1¾ or 1¾ w/ SHEAR BOLT PROTECTION||YES|
|1,000 PRM PTO|
|1¾ or 1¾ w/ OVER RUNNING TORQUE LIMITING CLUTCH||YES|
Pre Owned Inventory
Our Showroom1701 West Travis
La Grange, Tx 78945
Hours of OperationMon. - Fri.: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat.: 8:00am - 12:00pm
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.