- Red Tag Specials
- Pre Owned
- In Stock Inventory
Shop by Brand
- All Brands
- Build and Price
- AMCO Manufacturing Inc.
- Arctic Cat
- Armstrong AG
- Art's Way
- Blue Diamond
- Bush Hog
- Diamond Mowers
- E-Z-GO Golf Carts
- Great Plains
- New Holland CE
- New Holland Ag
- Paladin Attachments
- Werk-Brau Co.
- Buckeye Hydraulic
- Covington / Cole
- Elston Manufacturing
- Grace Manufacturing
- Kelley Manufacturing
- Legend Attachments
- MK Martin
- Ogden Metalworks
- Reist Industries
- S3 Delta Harrows
- Tri-L Manufacture
- Kirchner Machine
- Remcor Sprayer
- Tar River
- A&B Eagle Line
- General Implement
- T & S Trip Hopper
- About Us
- Custom Builds
- Contact Us
Shop by Brand / H&S / Rakes / 6100 Series Flex-Frame Rakes / 6122
Double tap to zoom
6100 Series Flex-Frame Rakes 6122
Get a Quote »
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to a friend »
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- H&S Flex-Frame wheel rakes are available in 16, 18, 20, and 22 wheel models.
- The raking wheels are positioned ahead of the rake arms, main frame beams and transport wheels. coupled with a high and wide end of frame, there are no hang-up points or restrictions when raking the heaviest of hay crops.
- The rake beams and rake arms feature flex-joints for maximum flexibility over the terrain.
- A brake band on each front gauge wheels can be easily adjusted to field conditions.
- Large independent 60″ rake wheels with “Bee Hive” style spring suspension follow the contours of the ground smoothly.
- A large diameter rake wheel hub is used for added strength to the rake wheel dish.
- The adjustment for the ground pressure on the rake wheels allows the operator to fine tune the Flex-Frame wheel rakes to fit varying conditions.
- The rake arms feature 2 ball bearings on each end of the arm for long life, smooth operation, and less wear than rakes with bushings.
- The 60″ diameter rake wheels turn slower for less tooth wear and deliver more capacity.
- Windrow width adjustment is made by a ratchet jack. A Hydraulic Rear Windrow Width Adjustment is Optional.
- Each rake beams articulates and flexes independently.
- Raking widths can be hydraulically adjusted in any position up to the pre-determined raking width. Setting the spring loaded stop allows you to set a pre-determined raking width.
- Rake wheel wind boards are standard on the Flex-Frame Rakes.
- Optional rear limited oscillating offset tandem transport wheels assure a smooth, level ride, even over irrigation tracks.
- A center kicker wheel assembly is optional.
|NUMBER OF WHEELS||22|
|TEETH PER WHEEL||40|
|RAKE WHEEL HUBS||Ball Bearings|
|RAKE WHEEL ANTI-WRAP SHIELDS||Standard|
|RAKE WHEEL SUSPENSION||Independent "Bee Hive" Spring|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH||11′ 6″|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH||40′ 6″|
|TRANSPORT HEIGHT IN TRANSPORT POSITION||N/A|
|MAXIMUM RAKING WIDTH||41′ 6″|
|WINDROW WIDTH ADJUSTMENT||3′ TO 5′|
|NUMBER OF RAKING POSITIONS||6|
|GROUND PRESSURE RAKE WHEEL ADJUSTMENT||Nut/Threaded Rod|
|RAKE WHEEL WIND PANELS||Standard|
|HYDRAULIC REAR WINDOW ADJUSTMENT||Optional|
|CENTER KICKER WHEEL||Optional|
|HYDRAULIC REQUIREMENTS||1 Double Acting Cylinder For Folding|
|FRONT GAUGE WHEELS||4 - 11L X 15|
|STANDARD SINGLE REAR TRANSPORT WHEELS||2 - 11L X 15|
|OPTIONAL TANDEM REAR TRANSPORT WHEELS||4 - 11L X 15|
Pre Owned Inventory
Our Showroom1701 West Travis
La Grange, Tx 78945
Hours of OperationMon. - Fri.: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat.: 8:00am - 12:00pm
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.