New Holland CE Parts
GENUINE PARTS, GENUINE PARTNERSHIP AT WEST HILLS TRACTOR.
Why should you choose the same genuine New Holland Construction parts that your equipment is made of? Because they’re the only parts that meet the precise engineering, material and manufacturing specifications for your equipment and are guaranteed to perform to our rigorous standards.
From critical wear products to filters and fluids, the superior design, engineering and testing processes that support genuine New Holland Construction parts and maintenance products ensure superior compatibility and performance.
Take, for example, New Holland Construction’s new engine oil, transmission-hydraulic fluid and coolant formulations. These new fluids are tested against our most rigorous product standards, to deliver maximum performance and longer service intervals for the latest Tier 4b engines, yet are fully compatible with both legacy and new equipment for all brands, all engine types.
Our new fluids, like all genuine New Holland Construction parts, are designed, manufactured and tested with your machine in mind. And that makes all the difference on the jobsite.
New Holland Remanufactured Parts
QUALITY, COST-EFFICIENT REPLACEMENT PARTS.
New Holland Construction remanufactured parts are completely remanufactured from their core to their original, like-new condition—not rebuilt from the point of failure.
To ensure peak performance on the jobsite, they’re fully tested to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturer’s specifications. Plus, they’re backed by an industry-leading warranty.
New Holland Construction remanufactured parts cost less than new parts, and because they come ready to install, they can significantly cut down on repair times and costs—an important consideration for equipment owners looking to get back to the jobsite quickly.
New Holland Construction’s growing line of remanufactured parts is one more example of how New Holland supports environmental responsibility. And, all New Holland Construction remanufactured parts are proudly made in the U.S.A.
About our Process
Remanufactured from the core.
With most rebuilt parts, manufacturers replace only the failed component. In our remanufacturing process, we examine, restore and test parts to our original performance specifications. We rely on state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, strict performance standards, and unequaled quality control.
- With every New Holland Construction remanufactured part, we:
- Completely disassemble and inspect the core
- Thoroughly clean each component and test it against the manufacturer’s latest specifications
- Replace all wear parts with new components—including bearings, seals, gaskets and more
- Restore or replace all other components
- Reassemble and test all finished remanufactured parts one final time to ensure like-new performance
Remanufactured Product Benefits
- New Holland remanufactured parts cost less than new parts—offering great value while ensuring peak performance
- We’re continually adding parts to our extensive remanufactured parts lineup, so you have more options than ever for your equipment needs
- New Holland Construction remanufactured parts are engineered and built to deliver like-new performance that meets our most stringent performance specs
- Our remanufactured parts come as ready-to-install components, so our technicians can spend less time completing your service work—and you can get back on the jobsite faster
- New Holland Construction remanufactured parts come with warranties that are the same length, and often times longer than what we offer for new parts
- Talk to your New Holland Construction dealer to learn how you can receive credit for your existing worn part,
called a “core”
The New Holland Construction remanufactured parts lineup includes engines, drivelines and transmissions, fuel injection components, hydraulics and electronics.
We also offer rotating electrical components, air conditioning compressors, turbochargers, and engine components such as cranks, camshafts and connecting rods.
Warranties and Purchased Protection Plans
Rest easy with parts and labor warranties that cover remanufactured parts installed at your New Holland Construction dealership, and Purchased Protection Plans that reduce the cost of potential future repairs and protect your equipment beyond the base warranty.Purchased Protection Plans.
- Available for purchase on all New Holland Construction remanufactured replacement and long block engines, transmissions and axles installed by your New Holland Construction dealer.
- The plans are flexible, with no complicated forms to complete. Customers can select the number of months and hours to meet their specific needs.
- For engines, protection periods are available for 36 months/3,000 hours or 48 months/4,000 hours,
whichever occurs first.
- For transmissions and axles, protection periods are available for 24 months/2,000 hours, 36 months/3,000 hours or 48 months/4,000 hours, whichever occurs first.
- Plans can be easily financed through your New Holland Construction dealer, and are transferrable to new equipment owners at no charge.
- The protection period includes the manufacturer’s base warranty period, but also provides additional protection beyond that base warranty period. Equipment owners can enroll eligible units up to 60 days after the component installation date.
- Eligible repairs are completed by authorized New Holland Construction dealers using genuine New Holland Construction remanufactured parts, and are reimbursed at New Holland Construction’s suggested price for parts and the dealership’s posted shop rate for labor.